At büji, we believe that people who learn to have fun outdoors become people who care about their environment.
As a company, our goal is to follow sustainable business practices that encourage outdoor exploration and stewardship of the Earth.
To that end, we support programming that encourages people to be active and enjoy outdoor exploration.
- SeeMommyRun: Neighborhood-based, family-friendly fitness groups help moms become active role models.
- Geocaching: This high-tech game of hide and seek gives people new motivation to get off the couch and onto the trails.
- Girl Scouts: A büji-funded pilot program may help bring geocaching to camps nationwide.
- Summer Camps: büji partners with Dr. Chris Thurber, clinical psychologist and renowned camp authority, to help families prepare for successful summer camp experiences.
Please join the cause. Here are a few simple things you can do to get moving and help motivate others:
- Start a SeeMommyRun club in your community.
- Share your outdoor interests. Call a local youth group and volunteer to demonstrate your hobby or lead an outing.
- Stray trash encourages littering. Pick up along your walking trail.
- Find some buddies. Call your library reference desk and ask for help locating your local cycling, canoeing, hiking or whatever club!
- Visit www.idealbite.com for ‘green’ living tips.
- Nominate a youth group for free büji products.